APLNG’s Main Pipeline System (MPS) and High Pressure Gas Network (HPGN), which are operated by Origin Energy, supplies gas to the LNG export facility at Curtis Island in Gladstone, Queensland.
APLNG is currently undertaking works to remediate facilities on the pipeline that currently limit the de-pressurisation and re-pressurisation capabilities of assets within the MPS and HPGN. Nacap has been engaged to undertake procurement and brownfields site installation works involved with the Project and complete the following works:
- Procurement, surveillance, QA/QC and expediting of engineered materials such as globe valves, ball valves, restriction orifices, instrumentation, and other permanent materials
- Procurement and management for offsite fabrication of pipework and structural steel
- Engagement of specialist sub-contracts such as third party inspection, non-destructive testing and post weld heat treatment
- Installation of pipework, structural steelwork and mechanical equipment
- Piping and electrical tie-in to operational MPS and HPGN assets
- Installation of concrete piles and footings
- Installation of electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Pre-commissioning of the installed equipment
- Commissioning assistance
All site works will be conducted at brownfield facility sites under the Origin Integrated Safe System of Work (ISSoW).