Nacap is proud to be part of Australia’s First Utility Scale Hybrid Farm – Kennedy Energy Park.
Located near Hughenden in Queensland, Kennedy Energy Park is a combined wind, solar and battery storage facility being developed through a 50/50 joint venture between Windlab Limited and Eurus Energy Holdings Corporation.. The Project, the first stage of the park, will consist of a nominal 43MW wind generation, 15MWac solar PV generation and a 2 MW/4 MWh battery energy storage system. The EPC Contractor a joint venture between Quanta Power Pty Ltd and Vestas – Australian Wind Technology Pty Ltd has engaged Nacap Pty Ltd as its preferred Contractor for the construction of the Wind Turbine Generator foundations. Nacap will be responsible for execution of the following activities:
- Foundation bulk excavation
- Electrical conduit installation
- Blinding concrete placement
- Anchor cage assembly and installation
- Steel reinforcement fixing works
- Concrete batching plant establishment
- Formwork deign and installment
- Structural concreting placement
- Foundation backfill and compaction, and
- Grouting and foundation sealing.
Successful completion of foundations for the 12 Wind Turbines.