Nacap is a Quanta Services Company,
reporting through Quanta Services Australia.
QUANTA SERVICES AUSTRALIA
Nacap reports through Quanta Services Australia Pty Ltd (QSA), a wholly owned subsidiary of global parent Quanta Services Inc, providing specialty infrastructure services in Australia. QSA has seven standalone operating companies and an Associate Company through which work is delivered.
The seven QSA Companies include:
- Nacap which provides pipeline, facilities and civil construction services
- Consolidated Power Projects (CPP), which provides project engineering and construction services for electrical infrastructure
- HDD contractor Coe Drilling
- Mears Integrity Solutions, which provides infrastructure integrity services for the pipeline industry
- Enscope, specialising in project management, EPC and commissioning
- Quanta Lines, which provides electrical infrastructure services and
- Quanta Power, which provides large scale transmission power solutions.
Quanta Services also has an Associate Company in the water sector through Mitchell Water.
These companies provide self perform services in their own fields of expertise. However, when broader project opportunities arise, the standalone operating units can combine their offering to provide a bundled solution. This flexible, integrated approach provides our clients with powerful choices of delivery models and construction driven solutions.