Nacap PNG is proud to play an active part in the advancement of PNG and its people.
NACAP PNG – DELIVERING INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS FOR PNG COMMUNITIES
In 2017, Nacap mobilised a large contingent of specialist pipeline and civil construction equipment and personnel to PNG to service local oil and gas and mining projects.
Now with an ofﬁce in Port Moresby and experience in recruiting and developing local capability we are proud to be available to support the ongoing development of PNG, its communities and its people.
NACAP PNG SERVICES
Nacap PNG is a specialist engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor for pipeline, facilities and electrical infrastructure.
In accordance with the Nacap vision – to be recognised as a leading pipeline and energy infrastructure constructor in Australia and internationally – our services are broad and varied and include:
- Swamp, shore zone and near shore pipelines
- Direct pipe installation
- Process and facilities construction, including compressor and metering stations
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- Mechanical, E&I, FOC and HV Cable
- Engineering and procurement management
- Civil construction, including roads and foundations
- Heavy earth moving
- Procurement and expediting
- Commissioning and decommissioning
- Inﬁeld and gathering
- Hydrostatic testing
As a Quanta Services Company, Nacap PNG is able to deliver high voltage electrical infrastructure solutions to any destination across Papua New Guinea.
As an industry leader in electrical solutions, we offer specialist design, construction and commissioning of high voltage infrastructure. Our projects are safe, environmentally sustainable and of high quality.
We provide a full turnkey solution from conceptual design through to ﬁnal commissioning by bringing together experienced engineers, designers, project managers and construction personnel. Our services include:
- Engineering and design of overhead powerlines
- Transmission construction and refurbishment
- Engineering and construction of high voltage substations
- Design and construction of underground cable systems
- Testing and commissioning
- HV switching
NACAP PNG LIMITED
UNIT 3, LEVEL 4, HARBOURSIDE WEST TOWER
STANLEY ESPLANADE, PORT MORESBY NCD PNG 121
+675 313 7922
BUILDING LOCAL ECONOMY
On every project, Nacap develops detailed local participation plans to support local employment and the development of people in local communities.
These are speciﬁcally designed for establishing project environments that are supportive and encourage the participation of local people through increased opportunities for employment and engagement. Nacap prides itself on developing a project culture in which local values are recognised and respected by all members of the workforce. Nacap applies this philosophy throughout their operations.